If you are a Football fan you’re probably getting ready for the NFL season opening in a few weeks!
Sports games are always fun events full of energy and excitement. Watching a game of your favorite team, it feels great to share your excitement with your friends and family. Invite some friends over and make it a party!
For a Football game watching party serving food in bite-sized snack portions is a great option. That way not only can you offer your guests variety, but they don’t need to put too much effort into eating so they’re free to watch the game, cheer and party!
Here are some great food ideas and party decorations for a Football Party:
2. Snack jars: Fill jars with your favorite snacks (peanuts, mini crackers, candies, chocolates etc.) and decorate with fun Football party toppers.
3. Another great party snack is Nachos with dip (this is guacamole dip my husband made). You can find many recipes for dips and more Football party food ideas in this post by Chef in Training.
4. Pigs in a blanket – This always seems to me like the ultimate party snack, loved by children and adults alike!
5. If some of your guests are kids they will also love receiving these Football favor boxes at the end of the party.
6. Football party decorations and printables – I love using printables for parties. They really help tie the whole theme of the party together and create the right mood for the party. Think how fun it will be for your guests to drink from “Touch Down!” straws or eat a “Go Team!” cupcake while you’re all cheering for your favorite team!
You can find more Football party food ideas and decorations on my Football Party Pinterest board.
All Football party printables in the photos can be found here.
What are your plans for this Football season opening? If you have any Football party ideas or favorite recipes please share them in the comments, I’d love to see them!
(This post is participating in some of these Link Parties)