This fresh seasonal fruit salad makes a great center piece for a Summer or Beach themed party, and it is so simple to make!
For the Palm Trees you’ll need Kiwis, Bananas and Decorative Cocktail Skewers with green tops.
How to Make a Palm Tree Fruit Salad:
1. Cut a banana to several pieces (3-5).
2. Insert the pieces through the decorative cocktail skewer. Leave approx. 3 cm at the bottom of the skewer empty.
3. Cut a kiwi in half and place it on its flat side. Insert the bottom edge of the skewer (the 3 cm you left empty) into the kiwi – that will give the palm tree a steady base.
4. Your Palm Tree is ready! Repeat this to make as many Palm Trees as you like.
5. For the Fruit Salad use any of your seasonal favorites (other than bananas and kiwis, I used strawberries, oranges and apples).
6. Place the Banana Palm Trees at the middle of an elongated tray or a low-edged bowl and pour the fruit salad around the bottom of the trees.
Do you have a great Summer party recipe of your own? Please share it in the comments!
(This post is participating in some of these Link Parties)