It’s summertime and it’s July, so why not celebrate Christmas? 🙂
celebrating a summer Christmas can be fun and very different than celebrating a winter one. Think beach, sand, sunglasses and sun!
Here are a few ideas I gathered for a fun Christmas in July party:
1. Watermelon Christmas Trees – Theses are super easy to make and kids love them.
2. Paper Umbrella Wreath – a Colorful DIY you can make with your kids.
3. Build a Sandman – which is a snowman made of sand! a perfect Christmas activity for the beach.
5. Personalized Christmas gift tags – fun summer tags to wrap you CIJ presents
6. Summer Christmas party printable decorations – Tropical flowers, ice cream cones and gingerbread men and reindeer wearing sunglasses!
You can find more Christmas in July decoration and party food ideas on my Summer Christmas Party Pinterest board.
All Christmas in July party printables can be found here.
Do you have Summer Christmas party ideas of your own? A cool DIY or a great recipe? Please share them in the comments, I’d love to see them!
(This post is participating in some of these Link Parties)