This tutorial will show you how to turn your printable invitations into virtual party invitations by yourself in a few easy steps.
If you’re hosting a virtual party or a long-distance birthday, or just prefer to go green and not print your invites, then this easy step-by-step guide is for you.
You can easily create a JPG file at the perfect size to send by email or text.
How to turn a printable invitation into a virtual invitation
- Edit your party invitations with your own text on your desktop computer using Adobe Reader.
- Click the “PrintScreen” function on your keyboard to capture the image of your personalized invitation. Make sure to remove the highlighting of the text fields before you do!
- Open the Paint program on your computer.
- Open a new file and paste the screenshot you captured.
- Click on the crop option and mark the area of one invitation.
- Click the crop icon again to crop the image.
- Save the image as JPG.
Your invitation is now ready and you can send it by email or text!
This is perfect for a virtual birthday party or a virtual baby shower and you can create & send your virtual invitation in literally minutes.