Do you see red and pink hearts everywhere you go these days? Well, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner 🙂
While Valentine’s Day decor is usually all about the reds and pinks, if you’re having a party for kids you can play with color a bit more – Yay! A ‘Bee My Valentine’ themed party will let you throw in a little golden yellow to light things up!
The secret is in the balance – keep it mostly red and pink but add a dash of yellow to create that extra spark. Here are a few ways to do that successfully:
1. Add some matching party supplies in yellow to mix with the reds and pinks – like these straws:
2. Add a bit of yellow to the food decoration – think cupcakes with yellow & pink icing. Or take a look at these heart-shaped fruit kebabs combining watermelons and pineapples by ‘Life in Wonderland’ (some more Valentine’s fruity ideas in there as well!).
3. What best to represent your ‘Bee’ theme than to use printable decorations and with bees on them?
Start with the Valentine’s party invitations:
And give the party a fun, bright look with matching wall, party and food decor:
4. And finally – make little gifts and favors for your guests using pink & white marshmallows and attaching these cute Valentine’s tags to them:
5. Want to get even more personal? Give your guests a personalized Valentine’s Day card with their name:
You can find more Valentine’s Day decorating and food ideas on my Valentine’s Day Party Ideas Pinterest board.
All ‘Bee My Valentine’ printables can be found here.
Have some Valentine’s Day party ideas of your own? Please share them in the comments!
(This post is participating in some of these Link Parties)